Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thought of the Day - 6/28/09

June 28th – As It Should Be

“I choose to believe I can and will change the world with my words and thoughts.” – Rodney Williams

On January 1st, the TOD title was – It’s a Brave New Year – Let’s Change It Together. I think we made some big change in the world last night. In fact, I’m pretty sure the Global Coherence Initiative sensors picked up a huge spike of goodness and positive energy last night originating from the Velvet Lounge.

The party was outstanding. A lot of the faces and names came together. At any given time, there were at least 50 people there, and I loved it. In fact, Connie brought in a couple of strangers that just wanted to meet me. As she put it, they need a little positive energy. So I accommodated them. There were a number of times I looked around and just saw a sea of smiles all over. All I heard were kind and positive conversations taking place. I was fortunate to experience some great toasts and words from friends and family. It was a classic example of the Law of Attraction at its finest. Like attracted like and it was evident.

I’m so blessed and thankful to be surrounded by such a great group of people. I have a huge stack of cards that I have not opened yet, but I know they are full of good things. That’s one of the things I will be doing today along with uploading the pics to Facebook. Thanks to everyone that made it by the Velvet, and a very special thank you Nora for putting it all together. You made my 50th birthday certainly one to remember.

Action Item – Enjoy the positive energy of the day.

POSITIVE HEADLINE NEWS

Everything is positive in my world. That right there is the headline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Occupancy Limit

Occupancy limit signs are all over the place: bars, restaurants, cruise ships, buses, etc.    The signs convey the number of people who ca...