What Works For Me
“Two people can’t be in the same pair of shoes at the same time, Rod” – Nora
I have this burning desire to learn any and everything I possibly can to enrich my life and the lives of those around me. I scour the internet looking for positive information and inspiration. I watch positive and motivational programs on the TV. I surround myself with good people. I look for encounters with strangers in hopes of sharing or hearing a good word or two. I read more now than I ever have in my life. I look for opportunities to make a difference in someone’s life. I go to church at Lakewood as Joel delivers the words that speak to my heart. I journal every day in both my life journal and gratitude journal. I give out copies of books, movies, etc. that have helped along the way in hopes they will help the people I give them to. I write the TOD and Notes on Life as a form of therapy. It’s like I can’t get enough. The more I learn, the more I want to learn.
All the things above are What Works For Me. It’s not work in the literal since, but it does take effort. The effort is living and being engaged in my life. I participate rather than spectate (I know it’s not an official work, but work with me here). I change my life a little bit each and every day. I did not start out with a certain goal or certain level I wanted to attain, and I still do not have a certain goal or level I’m looking to attain where I can say I’ve arrived…I’m finished. I just took the path that was presented to me. Some refer to things like this as destiny or a calling. I just see it as What Works For Me.
Everyone is unique and so is your path/journey. What Works For Me may or may not work for you as it’s your life. I just share everything with the hope that there is something in my journey that helps you find What Works For You.
Action Item – Whether it comes from books, movies, divine intervention, or the back of comics, find for What Works For You. If you need help, I’d be happy to assist. It’s your journey, but I’m a pretty good trip planner.
“Two people can’t be in the same pair of shoes at the same time, Rod” – Nora
I have this burning desire to learn any and everything I possibly can to enrich my life and the lives of those around me. I scour the internet looking for positive information and inspiration. I watch positive and motivational programs on the TV. I surround myself with good people. I look for encounters with strangers in hopes of sharing or hearing a good word or two. I read more now than I ever have in my life. I look for opportunities to make a difference in someone’s life. I go to church at Lakewood as Joel delivers the words that speak to my heart. I journal every day in both my life journal and gratitude journal. I give out copies of books, movies, etc. that have helped along the way in hopes they will help the people I give them to. I write the TOD and Notes on Life as a form of therapy. It’s like I can’t get enough. The more I learn, the more I want to learn.
All the things above are What Works For Me. It’s not work in the literal since, but it does take effort. The effort is living and being engaged in my life. I participate rather than spectate (I know it’s not an official work, but work with me here). I change my life a little bit each and every day. I did not start out with a certain goal or certain level I wanted to attain, and I still do not have a certain goal or level I’m looking to attain where I can say I’ve arrived…I’m finished. I just took the path that was presented to me. Some refer to things like this as destiny or a calling. I just see it as What Works For Me.
Everyone is unique and so is your path/journey. What Works For Me may or may not work for you as it’s your life. I just share everything with the hope that there is something in my journey that helps you find What Works For You.
Action Item – Whether it comes from books, movies, divine intervention, or the back of comics, find for What Works For You. If you need help, I’d be happy to assist. It’s your journey, but I’m a pretty good trip planner.
No comments:
Post a Comment